Prof. Dr. Vedat TURHAN
Born in 1970 in Konya. Vedat Turhan Gülhane Military Medical Academy and Military Medical Faculty, Specialization in GATA Infectious Diseases and Clinical Microbiology Department, Working as a Lecturer in GATA Haydarpaşa Training and Research Hospital on December 26, 2007, working at Vanderbilt University Medical Faculty Hospital (Tennessee / USA) He received the title of Professor on August 31, 2015.
Areas of interest
Chronic Viral Hepatitis
Leptospirosis and Spiroketal Diseases
Hantavirus and Lyme
- Malatya 7th Main Jet Airs Health Supervision and Medical
- Balıkesir Military Hospital Infectious Diseases Service Chief
- GATA Training and Research Hospital, Infectious Diseases Service Instructor
- Gülhane Military Medical Academy and Military Medical Faculty
- Specialization in GATA Infectious Diseases and Clinical Microbiology
- Vanderbilt University Medical Faculty Hospital
- GATA Haydarpaşa Training and Research Hospital Education Officer
- On 26 December 2007, University Associate Professor received the title of Professor on 31 August 2015.
- Infectious Diseases Specialization
- Microbiology Specialization
- Flight Medicine
- Hospital Infections Control Medicine
- 70 Pieces Published in International Journals,
- There are 90 articles published in national journals.